For the younger ones, Crywolf Rain Overalls will keep little pups warm and dry on any wet weather mission. Waterproof, fully adjustable and made using recycled materials, this year-round essential is designed to mix and match with our range of Crywolf rainwear.
+ Recycled materials
+ 100% waterproof to 3,000mm
+ Wind protective
+ Double welded seams
+ Domes on side for size adjustment
+ Adjustable shoulder straps with plastic buckles
+ Adjustable feet straps to ensure overalls don't ride up
+ Front bib pocket with reflective wolf icon
+ CRYWOLF word detail on rear
+ Machine washable
+ Designed in New Zealand
Available in sizes 1-6 years.
Our Rain Overalls sizing is true to age, with adjustable features on the sides, ankles and shoulder straps.
Refer to the Crywolf Size Guide for more information.
+ Recycled polyester bonded with waterproof PU outer
+ Free from PVC, Nickel, Pthalates, Formaldehyde, Paraffins
+ Designed and tested in New Zealand
While our products are designed for durability, we recommend taking good care of your items to ensure maximum longevity.
- After use, hang your items on a coat hanger in the shade to ensure they dry out completely before storing away.
- To clean, wash on a gentle/delicate machine ‰Û÷rinse‰۪ cycle. We don‰۪t recommend using detergent but if necessary, use a mild, detergent for gentle fabrics.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softners as this can damage the fabric.
- Once washed, hang on a coat hanger in the shade to air-dry.
- Do not tumble dry or iron.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight.