The AW21 Wilds Salmon story features an exclusive KaPow Leopard print pattern on Terry Towelling in pale pink.
Terry Towelling is a warm fabric for winter with a cool Retro 70's vibe.
The cotton pile fabric, typically found in towels and bathrobes, has seen a runway resurgence and in Australia has made its way back on to the streets and beach.
The colours are also vintage-inspired: bright salmon and soft, muted brown.
We think doing Terry for winter is unique. It is such a cool fabric and should be worn all year round, not just summer.
Wilds Salmon Cropped Sweater
- Light pink terry towelling fabric with exclusive leopard print
- Loose fit, slightly cropped
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester
- Designed in Melbourne, Made Ethically in China
- Our garments come packaged in Compostable bags